These are the places where I get the best sources of inspiration – Part two

Inspiration is all around us.
Art Monarch
Inspiration is all around us.

When it comes to entertainment, it doesn’t take a lot to amuse me. I’ve never really been picky when it comes to how I utilize my free time. Howeverfrom time to timeI do find myself making the continual switch between Netflix and YouTube.

For me, personally, I was never really that kid who had to utilize multiple streaming platforms because, to me, that’s just a waste of money; Netflix and YouTube are all I need. Even though shows and movies are constantly being taken off of Netflix, new shows and movies are also continually being added to it as well.

But currently, I have decided to stick with YouTube, and as far as the utilization of the app goes, I feel that my entertainment niche has evolved as I’ve grown. There are definitely specific influencers that I have had the joy of growing up with.

So with that being said, here are some of the most influential YouTubers in my life whom I grab most of my inspiration from.

Jess and Gabriel

Along with their podcast comes their coffee brand, their merch company, and now, their YouTube Channel. Jess and Gabriel are a couple who live in the US with their one-year-old daughter and their dog Mylo. From doing Q&A videos to touring around the world, and doing Australian and American-based videos, most of their life is contained in small bits of life advice that I think really sprinkle into my inspiration. What I love about watching Jess and Gabriel is that their videos are always so planned out and organized, but they’re also just such a genuinely entertaining and fun couple to watch.

So with that being said, here are some of the most influential YouTubers in my life where I grab the most of my inspiration from.

Ali Abdaal 

Ali Abdaal was a YouTuber that I came across a couple of years ago, and ever since then, YouTube’s algorithm has somehow brought me back to his videos. To provide you with a background, Ali Abdaal is a YouTuber who used to pursue being a doctor. He later quit his job to do YouTube full-time. From talking about his favorite books to having a more productive quality of life, you can pretty much expect every video to add some sort of inspiration to your life. I, for one, have found a lot of useful life hacks from watching the channel, including a list of books that I plan to read in the next year or so.

Smile Squad 

Lastly, we have Smile Squad, a group of YouTubers that create short five to ten-minute skits about life hacks and relatable moments. This is often a YouTube channel that I find myself circling back to when I need to take a break from the daily stresses of life. It’s the perfect way to spend your breaks throughout the day because their videos are what I like to call “self-timed” episodes, the video ends at the time at which your break should end which is why Smile Squad is so amazing: short and sweet.