Bridgit Mendler is surprising the media with her various overseen accomplishments

A picture of Bridget Mendler

So much of today’s media is focused on the “big” people of today.

Of course, these people have reasons for being influential and have many achievements of their own, but it becomes a point where even the smallest pinnacle of detail is the latest breaking news and has every news corner drooling over it. As a result, other celebrities are left forgotten under the priority shelf. Celebrity Bridgit Mendler, for example, has so many impressive achievements that are left forgotten. I personally wasn’t aware of her work until I saw a TikTok by a random girl show up in my For You page.  

I originally knew Mendler as a Disney Channel star, acting in the show Good Luck Charlie, the movie Lemonade Mouth, and others. She was a character in my childhood, so I had an outstanding adoration for her.

I’m also familiar with her music. She has a few hits such as the 2012 songs “Hurricane” and “Ready or Not.” The two are a part of her album Hello My Name Is, which is her only studio album. She sang in Lemonade Mouth—since the movie is about a band—and even slightly in Good Luck Charlie. Although her music career may have been small and short-lived, it most definitely has not been forgotten. 

Other than her Disney life and music, I was very clueless about Mendler’s legacy and life. She continued acting, appearing in a few different films and series, but she mostly took her life in a brand new direction. 

In 2016 she graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in anthropology. In 2018, the actor announced that she would continue at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Mendler decided to continue her schooling career. In 2016, she graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree in Anthropology. In 2018, the actor announced that she would continue at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. There, she gained a M.S. in Media Arts and Sciences. Mendler then began at Harvard in 2021 and is expected to graduate in 2024. She is planning to earn her Juris Doctorate at the school, while also previously holding the position of co-president of Harvard Space Law Society from 2022 to 2023. Mendler’s school progress is one that is rare for many people, and it is even more impressive considering her prior achievements. 

Mendler has now announced that she is the CEO and co-founder of a space program named Northwood Space. The goal of Northwood is to create a so-called data highway between Earth and space and make progress in expanding access to space travel . The newly formed organization has already collected $6.3 million in funds. 

She has also gotten married in 2019 to her co-founder of Northwood Space, Griffin Cleverly. The two got married on a quiet beach with friends, family, and some of Mendler’s previous co-stars. Since then, the couple discreetly adopted a young boy. Mendler recently posted a photo of them on the beach. She quoted on social media that it is one of the best things to happen to her. 

With all Bridget Mendler has done, she can easily surpass much of society in skill and accomplishments. Her son will definitely have a fantastic influence to grow up with, and all we can do is wait and imagine the next awing accomplishment she will show us.